FIRM’s team of professionals can help you with defined contribution plans such as 401(k)’s, 403(b)’s, and 457’s and traditional defined benefit pension plans, as well as additional innovative variants such as 412i plans, and plans for the special needs and tax circumstances of business owners and executives. We take pride in anticipating and identifying issues before they develop into problems.
Our retirement plan consultants can:
- Design a retirement plan that can be administered effectively, is affordable to your organization, and satisfies regulatory and legal requirements.
- Assist you in selecting investments, either for investment options in your defined contribution plan, or to fund your defined benefit plan. We can assist you in the selection of a money manager.
- Conduct portfolio analysis, monitor and report on the performance of your investments.
- Review, develop and implement employee enrollment and education strategy that meets the diverse needs of your employees and retires.
- Advise you regarding investment policy and strategic asset allocation for pension plans.
Our outsourcing unit can reassess the actuarial assumptions of your retirement plan, by reviewing the plan’s history of investments, morality, service, time and compensation.