You have an established career. You’re successful. But have you reached your full potential? Or are you limited by a lack of opportunities and support? At Financial Integrity Resources Management, LLC (“FIRM”), our people and process can help you succeed and reach an elite level. We leverage the collective strength, experience, skills, knowledge and technology among our FIRM Network of Advisors located across the country to best serve all of our clients.
Changes in ownership and culture at many brokerage houses in recent years have certainly made the potential opportunities an independent practice can offer more attractive. And it’s more than just higher payouts. The wider range of products and collective marketing resources and the technology and support available at FIRM and our broker dealer Triad Advisors, Inc., are second to none.
If you are transitioning from a captive agency or brokerage house, it’s never been easier to make the move to independence. But is it the right choice for you? It’s a question only you can answer, and a decision you can reach only after exploring where you want to go in your career. Do you prefer to remain an employee advisor? Or would you like to build your own business, creating a saleable asset or a lasting legacy for your heirs? You’ll also need to find the right partner. One who can help you take your business to the next level while ensuring you stay competitive and successful well into the future.
Our unique FIRM Advisor Network advantage provides you the bridge to access the resources and tools for a successful career.
As a FIRM Network Advisor, you will have the:
- Freedom to grow your business your way with the support and services you need to excel
- Ability to choose the right solutions for your clients from hundreds of insurance, investment and retirement plan options with no proprietary product mandates
- Opportunity to collaborate with other experienced and successful advisors to share strategies that work for clients and drive revenue to your practice
- Capacity to leverage firm resources to build your practice with support in the areas of technology, compliance, marketing, licensing & registration, training & development
- Opportunity to participate in the ownership of your own practice
If you are ready to take your business to the next level, contact FIRM Management or a Recruiting Coordinator at email@example.com or call 1 800 997-7622.