List of current open positions:
- Application Software Developer
Posted date: 16 Jan, 2019
As an entry level position, this role supports, customizes, and maintains FIRM’s suite of operation system applications. This position is responsible for:
- Maintaining and providing ongoing development of websites and web-based applications, including the development of internal applications and solutions;
- Supporting and customizing vendor applications;
- Creating and maintaining custom database solutions; and
- Performing Systems architecture and planning in support of company goals.
This individual will also be available for on call, weekend work in support of operation software development and maintenance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop or design the software or application according to the client’s business requirements and Modify existing software to upgrade interfaces and improve performance
- Create and maintain the database within an application area.
- Develop or direct software system testing or validation procedure.
- Analyze client’s needs and consult with clients to develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Develop in depth understanding of FIRM business operations and develop or modify the applications to fit the business unit
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer science, or related field
- Application programming background
- Presentation, written, and oral skills required and ability to fully document solutions.
- GUI and database skills
- Must know SQL, python or Java and frameworks, Web technologies